Open House Marks Second Anniversary for Great River Health Systems’ Clinic in Wapello
October 31, 2012 –
An open house for the medical and therapy services at Great River Clinic in Wapello, Iowa, is scheduled from 2 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13, 220 Mulberry. The open house is in recognition of the clinic’s second year at its new location.
Refreshments will be served during the open house, and door prizes will be available, including:
· Half-hour massage gift certificate from Great River Health Fitness
· Personal-training package from Great River High Performance
· Television sound amplifier from Great River Audiology
Free screenings include:
· Back-protection assessment
· Body-mass index
· Fall-prevention assessment
· Hearing aid and ear canal checks
· Vitals check (heart rate, temperature, blood pressure)
Flu shots also will be offered for $25.
The 4,500 square foot clinic opened Nov. 8, 2010, and brought two existing Great River Health Systems services – Great River Clinic and Great River Physical Therapy – together in one convenient location. Since then, the clinic has added occupational therapy and athletic training services, and a second primary-care provider.