Team BEAST to Host Beaster Bunny 5K March 31
March 8, 2012 –
Team Beast will host its first Beaster Bunny 5K, Saturday, March 31, at the Burlington Regional Rec Plex, 501 S. Broadway, Burlington, Iowa. Great River Health Systems is the event’s lead sponsor.
Beaster Bunny schedule:
- 7 to 8 a.m. – Registration and check in
- 8 a.m. – Kids’ Race and Easter Egg Hunt (kids’ race participants only)
- 8:30 a.m. – 5K Race/Walk
- 9:30 a.m. – Awards (age groups and top male and female finishers)
- Kids’ Race and Easter Egg Hunt (ages 2 to 10) – Free without T-shirt; $10 with T-shirt
- 5K – $20 per person (T-shirts not guaranteed after March 20)
Participants may drop off checks (payable to Team Beast) and registration forms at Running Wild in Burlington or Slipstream Cycling in Fort Madison, Iowa, or mail to: Team Beast, 2821 Herblo Dr., Burlington, Iowa 52601. Proceeds benefit Team Beast’s Youth Program.
Team Beast (Burlington Endurance Athlete Sports Team) is an area triathlon and endurance sports training club. Team Beast includes all levels of experience, from beginner to seasoned athlete, and welcomes anyone interested in triathlons, cycling, running, mountain biking and other sport endurance activities.
For more information, find us on Facebook, www.teambeast.org, call 319-209-1269, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.