Great River Health Systems Offers Free Health Education Series
August 26, 2011 –
Great River Health Systems is offering a series of free health-education presentations for the public. At each hour-long session, a Great River Clinics physician will provide information and answer questions about symptoms, diagnoses and treatments for various health topics.
Presentations are offered at noon and 5 p.m., in the Blackhawk Room at Great River Center for Rehab and Clinics, 1401 W Agency Rd., West Burlington, Iowa.
Dates, topics and presenters are:
- Wednesday, Sept. 7, “Macular Degeneration and Other Eye Conditions,” Norah Khangura, M.D., Great River Eye Specialists
- Wednesday, Sept. 14, “Adult Foot Care,” L. Nathan Gause, M.D., Great River Orthopedic Specialists
- Wednesday, Sept. 21, “Kidney Stones,” Louis Kantzavelos, M.D., Great River Urology
- Wednesday, Sept. 28, “Allergies,” Ralph Kanaan, M.D., Great River Pulmonology and Allergy
- Wednesday, Oct. 5, “Congestive Heart Failure,” Richard To, M.D., Great River Cardiology
A light meal will be provided. To register or for more information, call 319-768-4070, or visit www.greatrivermedical.org/events.